lunes, 12 de enero de 2009

Tus momentos de videojuegos favoritos en MSPaint

I never finished half life 1 for some reason, and I recently started HL2. In the very beginning, when you're running from the combine, on the roof, when the entire City 17 goes on alert... I looked out the corner of the screen and saw a lot of things (birds I assumed) moving, they were coming from the huge skyscraper, i kept running but then i turned and zoomed in real quick... then I immediately realized that those aren't birds.. those are Manhacks and scanners holy SHIT.

Un hilo del foro NeoGAF en el que se hace todo un alarde de ese gran arte tan de internet que es el de pintar con el MSPaint a trazos gordos de ratón. Porque si lo cutre es entrañable, representar recuerdos cutremente es doblemente entrañable. Además, podéis jugar a adivinar qué juego es el representado en cada dibujo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario